Welcome to the April edition of our Monthly Happenings. Find out what’s happening in and around our hotels this month and be sure to check it out if you’re in the area!
The second quarter of the year has crept up and we’re celebrating Songkran and Easter this April. Are you celebrating them too?
Hotel Promotions & Happenings
Take time off with your kids or by yourself. Recharge and enjoy your holiday. Enjoy the latest offerings from our hotels.
- The Boathouse Phuket – Save up to 30% off when you book early.
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali – Easter Holiday start here with daily breakfast, spa vouchers and dinner.
- Hard Rock Hotel Penang– Book direct to get complimentary room upgrade.
- Concorde Hotel Singapore – Enjoy up to 20% off for that last minute staycation and be guaranteed a late check-out at 4pm.
- Concorde Hotel Shah Alam – Enjoy 30% off Best Available Rates with daily breakfast and late check-out.
Out & About – Events not to be missed
If you happen to be in these cities, be sure to check out these events and festivals happening!
Score Marathon 2019
13 April 2019
Embrace the dark side,run through the night, beat the sunrise with an array of exciting new experiences lined up for participants!
Picture credit Run Society.com
Penang International Food Festival 2019
13 April -28 April
Tantalise your senses with authentic Penang Street Food, cooking demonstrations, live performances & cooking demonstrations. Don’t miss this a gastronomic feast that celebrates diverse flavours from amazing talents of Penang’s culinary scene. For the foodie in you, it’s time to take a trip there now!
Picture credit Photo: PIFF (Facebook)
Pattaya Wan Lai Festival
13-15 April 2019
Songkran officially lasts three days but in Pattaya, festivities lasts a full week, the last day being the craziest. In Pattaya, the local call this as “Wan Lai”, which means “the flowing day”. On Wan Lai Day, be prepared to arm yourself with a water dispenser of some sort – whether a water gun or the traditional bucket and expect to be splashed and soaked. An additional weapon you are likely to encounter during Songkran in Pattaya is a mysterious white paste mix talcum powder and water so expect to end up with white hand prints all over!
Picture credit: Peter Unger through Traveller